A responsible and dedicated researcher with three years of experience in UGC-DAE
sanctioned project. Research expertise lies in Optimization of Electrode materials for
Super capacitor applications via electrochemical studies. Scientific achievements
include seven Publications in Scopus indexed reputed journals while the two is under
communication. Also, presented various novel research works in several prestigious
Responsible for planning, conducting, and summarizing all aspects of the research
including creating primary data resources and identifying secondary data sources. In
addition, possess effective communication and leadership skills.
- Swati Chaudhary, Mohan Raja and O.P. Sinha*, “A Review on the different types of
electrode materials for Supercapacitor Applications” Adv. Nat. Sci: Nanosci.
Nanotechnol. 12, 015011 (2021).
- Swati Chaudhary, Mohan Raja and O.P. Sinha*, “Green synthesis of ternary doped
layered graphene nanosheets (DGNS) synthesized from waste onion peel for
Supercapacitors” Appl. Phys. A 126, 806 (2020).
- Dheeraj Kuntal, Swati Chaudhary, A. B. V. Kiran Kumar, R. Megha, CH. V. V. Ramana,
Y. T. Ravi Kiran, Sabu Thomas & Daewon Kim, “rGO/ZnO nanorods/Cu based nanocomposite
having flower shaped morphology: AC conductivity and humidity sensing response
studies at room temperature,” J. Mater. Sci.: Mater. Electron. 30 (2019)
- Swati Chaudhary, Dheeraj Kuntal, A.B.V. Kiran Kumar*, CH. V. V. Ramana, Goli
Nagaraju & Sabu Thomas, “Nanocomposite having Flower shaped Morphology as
Electrode for Electrochemical Supercapacitor Applications,” ChemistrySelect., 4
- Swati Chaudhary, Leo Sam James, A. B. V. Kiran Kumar*, CH. V. V. Ramana, D. K.
Mishra, Sabu Thomas & Daewon Kim, “Reduced Graphene Oxide/ZnO Nanorods
Nanocomposite: Structural, Electrical and Electrochemical Properties,” J. Inorg.
Organomet. Polym. Mater. 29 (2019) 2282–2290.
- Swati Chaudhary, A.B.V. Kiran Kumar*, Nita Dilawar Sharma, Mukul Gupta, “Cauliflower
shaped ternary nanocomposites with Enhanced Power and Energy Density for
Supercapacitors,” Int. J. of Energy Res., 43 (2019) 3446-3460.
- Akash Kumar, Sanjeev Billa, Swati Chaudhary, Ch.V.V. Ramana, A.B.V. Kiran Kumar* and
D. Kim, “Ternary Nanocomposite for Solar Light Photoatalytic Degradation of Methyl
Orange,” Inorg. Chem. Commun., 97 (2018)191-195.
- Swati Chaudhary and O.P. Sinha, “Study of Jaggery derived Carbon spheres for
Supercapacitor Applications”; International Workshop on Renewable Energy and Storage
Devices for Sustainable Development [IWRESD-2021], Amity University, Noida, U.P.,
12-14th January, 2021.
- Swati Chaudhary, O.P. Sinha, Mohan Raja, “Onion peel waste derived green synthesis
of ternary doped layered graphene nanosheets (DGNS) for Supercapacitor
Applications”; International Workshop on Renewable Energy and Storage Devices for
Sustainable Development [IWRESD-2021], Amity University, Noida, U.P., 12-14th
- Swati Chaudhary, Leo Sam James, CH.V.V. Ramana, D.K. Mishra, A.B.V. Kiran Kumar* and
Daewon Kim, “rGO and Zinc oxide based Nanocomposite for Supercapacitor
Applications”; International Conference on Advanced Materials-2019, Jamia Millia
Islamia, New Delhi, India. 6-7TH March, 2019.
- Swati Chaudhary, Dheeraj Kuntal, A B V Kiran Kumar*, CH V V Ramana, Goli Nagaraju
and Sabu Thomas, “rGO/ZnO/Cu Ternary Nanocomposite as Electrode Material for
Supercapacitor Applications”; International Conference on Efficient Solar Power
Generation and Energy Harvesting, Amity University, Noida, U.P., 12-14th February,
- Pranay Ahuja, Aadit Sharma, Swati Chaudhary, Veera Vaaruni. R, A.B.V Kiran Kumar*,
“Augmentin Loaded Sago Starch based Semi-IPN Hydrogel for Wound Healing
Applications”; 6th world congress on Nanomedical Sciences, Vigyan Bhavan, New Delhi,
- Swati Chaudhary, P. Sudharshana Bhashyam and A.B.V. Kiran Kumar*, “Polyaniline and
Charcoal Binary Nanocomposite as an Electrode Material for Supercapacitor
Applications”; 2nd IEEE International Conference on Power Electronics, Intelligent
Control & Energy Systems, Delhi Technological University, October 22-24th, 2018.
- Indus Beamline Experiments using Indus-2 BL-01 (Soft X-ray Absorption Spectroscopy)
at Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology, Indore from 17th-21st
- Swati Chaudhary, Sanjeev Billa and A.B.V. Kiran Kumar*, “Soft X-ray Absorption
studies of metal oxides and nanocomposites”; Theme Meeting on Synchrotron based
Characterization Techniques, Amity University, Noida, U.P., 4-5th September, 2018
- Swati Chaudhary, Nita Dilawar Sharma, Jasveer Singh and A.B.V. Kiran Kumar*, “Study
& Characterization of rGO – Conducting Polymer Nanocomposites for Energy Storage
Applications”; International Conference GMSP&NS 2018 at Centre for Nano and Material
Science, Jain University, Bangalore. 24-25th April, 2018.
- “National Workshop on Nanomedicine: Challenges & Barriers in translation”; Indian
Institute of Technology, Delhi; 16th April, 2018.
- Conducting Polymer-Metal-Based Binary Composites for Supercapacitor Applications
A.B.V. Kiran Kumar, Swati Chaudhary, and C.H.V.V. Ramana
Conducting Polymers-Based Energy Storage Materials, CRC Press, Boca Raton, 2019,